Sunday 28 July 2013

A weigh day - Day 6

Just realised I’m blogging a day behind – today Sunday is Day 7 so there will be two posts today

Day Six

Breakfast: Raspberry smoothie from yesterday, always a little thicker the next day so I always add about ½ cup of water and give a quick blitz.

Mid-Morning: cup of tea.

Lunch: Pineapple Strawberry Smoothie Recipe from here; I missed: out oats, pumpkin seeds (didn't have any), sweetener - I added a few dates; and I added a handful of spinach. 

Dinner: steak with mixed quinoa salad (toms, cucumber, grilled pepper, courgette, gherkin, asparagus) & rocket


And watermelon for pudding


 
Mid-evening: cup of tea

Water throughout the day – aiming for min 2litres above another other liquid


Exercise: 15mins on the bike which is just over 4 miles.



 

MummyHen X

 

No comments:

Post a Comment