One Lovely Blog - thankyou very much
I am so bad and rude – well, I blame the fact that I’m new to blogging and still not 100% sure of the etiquette that goes with having a blog and blogging.
Mum gave me an award two weeks ago and I’ve not even acknowledged it – I am so sorry. I’m a little overwhelmed and very surprised at receiving this considering that I only started blogging on 1st July. Thanks so very much I’m touched.
One Lovely Blog award; well what it is all about – I had to google to find outHere are the rules of acceptance:
1. I need to thank the person who nominated me.
2. Share 7 things about myself that you still may not know
3. Nominate 15 bloggers.
4. Notify the nominees that I have done so.
5. Put the logo of the award on my blog site.
Seven things about me
- I went to the same school as some of Idi Amin's children
- I have more than one tattoo
- I learnt to ride a motorbike when I was ten
- I have been a refugee
- I met my hubby in a pub
- I have a rare blood group
- I loathe housework
Nominate 15 blogs – this is going to be tough – not sure if I can find 15 that have not received the award (I think that’s the rule) so I will just add 15 that I like and visit regularly. A mix of crochet, food & frugal; Just noticed there are 16 oh well!